Personnel for Ukraine mission
We are continuously looking for specialists for our mission in Ukraine. Ukraine is an active war zone. Although our mission does not take place in regions with active hostilities, the situation on the ground is uncertain and volatile, so no guarantees can be given. Unfortunately, we cannot provide accident insurance. We are looking for mission personnel from the following areas:
- General practitioners with experience in emergency medicine
- (pediatric) nurses
- Anesthesiologists / emergency physicians
- Critical Care Paramedics, Paramedics or experienced Emergency Medical Technicians
- Field Media Coordinator
General work experience of at least two years is required; experience in humanitarian work is an asset.
- Three weeks time (2 weeks deployment, one week preparation in Berlin).
- Immunization status: full Covid-19 (currently three immunizations),
- Regular vaccinations for medical staff (detailed list will be provided during the recruitment process).
- Passport valid for another 6 months at the time of arrival
- Experience in humanitarian work, preferably in acute crisis areas
- For medical professionals: professional experience in your field of expertise of at least two years
- An already completed Hostile Environment Awareness Training (HEAT) is an advantage
- Residence in / travel from the European continent is an advantage
If you want to join us on the mission to Ukraine, please write us the following information to email@example.com :
- Subject: Profession and the keyword MEDICAL, TECH/LOG or MEDIA.
- Availability data in a time frame between June 01 and August 31.
Medical staff wanted for a humanitarian project in crisis area
For working in our medical projects, we are looking for qualified staff from the following areas of expertise:
- (Pediatric) Nurses
- Paramedics (3 years education)
A general work experience of minimum two years is required, you should have some experience of working in the humanitarian field, experience in pediatrics and emergency medicine is recommended. The duration of the assignment can differ between a few weeks and several months, depending on the type of deployment.
We looking forward hearing from you: firstname.lastname@example.org
Medical support for Berlin team and EMT
We are looking for nurses, paramedics, doctors, and pharmacists who like to be involved with CADUS on a long-term basis.
In Berlin we are looking for support for the following activities amongst other things:
- planning and supporting missions
- organizing courses and talks
- maintaining the e-learning project
- writing SOPs (standard operation procedures)
- taking care of materials and equipment
- establishment of an Emergency Medical Team according to WHO standard
For most levels of knowledge and specialization there is a task!
We offer cooperation with amazing people, learning from each other at our office and makerspace, and an insight into the challenging aspects of humanitarian work.
Write us: email@example.com
We're looking forward to hearing from you!